The Family Caregiver Support Program helps unpaid caregivers in Snohomish County, providing support to adults 18 and older, continue to care for their loved one while meeting their own mental, physical and emotional needs. Through partnering with a Family Specialist, caregivers identify the areas they want assistance and learn about community resources that best fit their situation. Caregiver support groups, educational programs, self-care tips, and referrals to community resources can all improve caregiver self-confidence and decrease stress.
- Family Caregiver Support Program – 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday
- Partner in the Family Caregiver Programs serving Snohomish County
- Conduct TCARE Assessments for referrals to Respite Care and other Enhanced Services
- Care management and individualized consultation
- Caregiver calendar of events
- Lending library of caregiver resource materials